games

markus

games

Post by markus » Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:23 pm

hello guys. What cool games did you play recentlY?

kingko

Re: games

Post by kingko » Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:29 am

Minecraft and mainly crypto games because I want to earn bictoins. hough Bitcoin mining is still theoretically possible with older hardware, there is little question that it is not a profitable venture. I suggest you to choose Kingdon Karnage. Miners are competing to solve hash problems as quickly as possible, so those miners at a serious computational disadvantage essentially stand no chance of solving a problem first and being rewarded with bitcoins

markus

Post by markus » Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:14 pm

kingko wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:29 am
Minecraft and mainly crypto games because I want to earn bictoins. hough Bitcoin mining is still theoretically possible with older hardware, there is little question that it is not a profitable venture. I suggest you to choose Kingdon Karnage. Miners are competing to solve hash problems as quickly as possible, so those miners at a serious computational disadvantage essentially stand no chance of solving a problem first and being rewarded with bitcoins
I am old fan of minecraft too. About crypto games I can not say that I used it before

Blobloblow

Post by Blobloblow » Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:07 pm

Hello. It's very good that you asked, because just recently I was shown how the Stoic bot app works https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ic_android based on artificial intelligence, and I literally stunned. I am very pleased that such things are produced by my favorite broker Binance, and that now any user can feel so confident and protected. With this system, everything will be easier and easier for you, and you will also be able to stay on top of events at the level of automatism.